Where To Apply

Depending on the municipality in which your proposed project is located, you may need to apply with Dane County’s Land Conservation Division or with your local municipality. View this document for information on where to apply given your location: Where to Apply for a Permit? (PDF)

Dane County Fen Oak Resource Center / USDA Service Center

Water Resource Engineering Division
5201 Fen Oak Drive Room 208
Madison, WI 53718

View Larger Map