Shoreland Mitigation

During COVID-19 precautionary measures, Water Resource Engineering Staff will continue to review permit submittals and revisions.  Please see details in the blue Permit Submittals notice box on the WRE Home webpage.

picture of a native buffer established along the shore. If you believe that your project falls within the Shoreland Zone, contact the Zoning Division to determine if a Shoreland Zoning Permit or a Shoreland Mitigation Permit is required. This process needs to be completed prior to applying for a Shoreland Erosion Control Permit or a Shoreland Mitigation Permit through the WRE office.

Permit Information

For more information regarding the different permits issued by the Water Resource Engineering Division, please see the Permit Information Sheet.

Additional Information:


Download and print:

Permit Fee Schedule (click to view)

Additional Forms

Additional forms that may need to be submitted with your permit application(s):