Permit Information

For more information regarding the different permits issued by the Water Resource Engineering Division, please see the Permit Information Sheet.

Agricultural ditching, repairing tile, or breaking out new land may require approvals from other agencies. Before you begin, see the checklist of items to complete.

While most street and road maintenance projects involving land disturbing activity require a permit, they may be exempt from permit fees.  For more information, see the Permit Fee Exemption Memo.

Permit information sheet


Download and print:

Permit Fee Schedule (click to view)

Additional Forms

Additional forms that may need to be submitted with your permit application(s):