The Dane County Erosion Control and Stormwater Management Ordinance (in Chapter 14) became effective August 22, 2002, and the Shoreland ordinance (in Chapter 11) has been updated several times over recent years. The following links provide information about our recent ordinance amendments. For permit information and forms, please follow the links above.
Recent Ordinance Amendments:
- Ordinance Amendment 15-02 - Amending Ch. 14 of the Dane County Code of Ordinances, Updating precipitation and storm distribution data that is used for stormwater management design.
- Ordinance Amendment 5, 13-14 - Amending Ch. 11 & 14 of the Dane County Code of Ordinances, Regarding Stormwater Management, Erosion Control and Manure Storage Facilities. Adopted by the Dane County Board of Supervisors June 20, 2013; approved by the County Executive Jun 24, 2013; published July 2, 2013.
- Ordinance Amendment 41, 12-13 - Amending Chapter 11 of the Dane County Code of Ordinances, to Adjust Mitigation Permit Fees and Correct Internal References. Adopted by the Dane County Board of Supervisors March 7, 2013; approved by the County Executive March 11, 2013; published March 19, 2013.
- Ordinance Amendment 4, 12-13 - Amending Chapter 11, Compliance with NR 115, Wisconsin Administrative Code. Adopted by the Dane County Board of Supervisors July 12, 2012; approved by the County Executive July 16, 2012; published July 23, 2012.
- Click here for all Dane County Ordinance Amendements